CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

savory chicken


I'm no Pioneer Woman or anything, but I thought I'd share this easy and delicious recipe with y'all. It was really good and all three of my kids liked it. I will definitely be making this again!

savory chicken -
3 or 4 chicken breasts
Nature's Seasoning
swiss cheese (I used provolone because that's what I had on hand)
1 can of cream of chicken (I used Healthy Request)
3/4 can of milk
crutons
5 tablespoons of metled butter

1. place chicken in casserole dish (single layer)

2. sprinkle Nature's Seasoning on chicken

3. place one piece of cheese on top of each chicken breast

4. in a small bowl, mix cream of chicken and milk together

5. pour mixture over chicken

6. throw some crutons on the top of each chicken breast

7. pour melted butter on top of crutons

8. cover dish with foil

9. bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree pre-heated oven

10. remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes (until chicken is cooked)

11. serve with rice and another side (I used brown rice)

No comments: