CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

the very hungry caterpillar


Here's a look at our week based on the book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, written by Eric Carle. I had a lot of fun putting this unit together and I hope the girls and Ethan liked it as much as I did! We made clothes pin caterpillars and painted with watercolors. Here's what was in their workboxes...



Gracelyn-



sight words and reader


days of the week copy work


writing prompt



story comprehension


math worksheet


syllable clip cards


color word caterpillar


butterfly number matching book


classification: fruit or vegetable



Ella-


story comprehension



days of the week copy work


alphabetical order caterpillar


writing prompt



syllable clip cards


math worksheet


color word caterpillar


butterfly number matching book



sight words and reader


classification: fruit or vegetable


caterpillar math

4 comments:

Jackie said...

where did you get the math worksheets, both the addition ones and the caterpillar one? thanks for any help.

Tam said...

Jackie- The addition worksheets I had from when I did my student teaching. I put the link for the caterpillar worksheet under the picture in the post. If you have a teacher's supply store, you can find great books for math worksheets. The ones I posted are by Frank Schaffer Publications. Hope that helps!

Jackie said...

Thanks!!

Jackie said...

Just thought I would let you know that Lakeshore Learning Store had the book from Frank Schaffer Pub that you used, and I got one today. It is called Teddy Bear Addition. Thanks again.