CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

an update

I just wanted to give you all an update on us. Lastweek, we maintained our school routine {sorta} and I did lots of planning, printing and cutting for the next 2 weeks. Now I have to laminate and cut again :) After drooling over several cute thanksgiving packs at a few of my favorite 1st grade blogs, I decided to buy 2 packs from teachers pay teachers.

I bought this thanksgiving math and literacy pack from Doodle Bugs Teaching -

and this thanksgiving words writing pack from Teacher Bits and Bobs -


We were supposed to start using these adorable learning materails today, but my 4 year old son decided to turn cartwheels like his sisters. Only it didn't end so well... now he has a broken clavical and has to wear a sling for 2 weeks. Things are about to get interesting around here to say the least! AND to top it all off, Ella started running a fever tonight ~ she has a terrible head cold and is miserable. Here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes, it is that time of year again. My grandson broke his toe, and had a terrible cough and cold at the same time. Here comes winter...YUK. I hope everyone feels better very soon.

Tam said...

thank you Jackie and me too :0)Hope your little ones are feeling better, too!